Tax Credits and Rebates
Time for an Upgrade!
Obie Comfort Solutions wants to help you save BIG when you upgrade your old equipment!
Upfront costs are typically the biggest obstacle to buying new heating and cooling equipment. And unfortunately, prices keep going up.
That’s why we’re sharing all this information about rebates and credits available in 2023 (and beyond) that help make it even more convenient to upgrade your Framingham, MA home comfort systems
- Install an air-source heat pump as your primary source of heating and receive rebates of up to $10,000 from the Sponsors of Mass Save®.
- Earn a partial rebate from Mass Save if you plan to keep your existing furnace or boiler to supplement a new heat pump system. You can pair them up to create a dual-fuel system!
- The Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) offers 30% or up to a $2,000 tax credit on qualifying heat pumps that are ENERGY STAR® certified per year.
- Receive tax credits of up to $600 on high-efficiency air conditioning units, furnaces, and boilers that qualify through the Inflation Reduction Act.
- Federal rebates are also available beginning in late 2023 or early 2024. Depending on your household income, you could earn a rebate of up to $8,000 on a qualifying heat pump and up to $1,750 on a heat pump water heater through the IRA.
Special Financing Offer!
To assist you with these large-scale upgrades, Obie Comfort Solutions offers zero percent financing for up to 7 years and up to $50,000 through Mass Save.
Between tax credits, rebates, and special financing, now is the perfect time to replace and upgrade your older equipment. You will see a quick return on your investment through lower energy bills and improved comfort.
Will a Heat Pump Work in My Massachusetts Home?
Absolutely! We can remove your old equipment and install an air-source heat pump that connects to your existing ductwork. If your home has no ductwork, you can install a ductless heat pump called a mini split.
Heat pumps are heating and cooling systems that transfer heat indoors in the winter and draw heat outdoors in the summer. Unlike a gas furnace or boiler that burns fossil fuels to generate heat, an electric heat pump transfers heat from one location to another.
Cold outdoors? No problem! A cold climate heat pump can be up to 400 percent efficient, and many models provide efficient heating at outdoor temperatures as low as -15 degrees Fahrenheit.
Heat pumps offer an environmentally friendly way to keep your home comfortable year-round. You reduce your carbon footprint and lower your energy bills.
How to Apply
Here’s the best part: our team at Obie Comfort Solutions will help you fill out any necessary paperwork to qualify for these incentives!
All you have to do is give us a call and schedule a free consultation. Together, we can determine the best equipment for your home that fits your budget. You can then count on us to help with all the paperwork so that you can save BIG!
Call Today to Start Saving
Take advantage of these incentives to upgrade your equipment and lower your operating costs. Obie Comfort Solutions has a team ready to help with the paperwork and figure out which incentives are the best for your Framingham, MA, home. Call us today at 617-804-0668 or request service online.