COVID-19: Your Guide to Obie Comfort Solutions' Precautions
Obie Comfort Solutions is committed to keeping our business open during these unstable times.
We know that having someone you can rely on to keep your home or business comfortable is important.
Everyone at Obie understands concerns regarding to COVID-19 and challenges faced by many of you — both personally and professionally.
To prepare you for working with Obie on your upcoming service or installation, we want to inform you of the steps we’re taking to protect both you and our technicians.
Our steps are as follows:
- When scheduling an appointment, a member of our Contact Center will confirm that no one in the home or business is currently feeling ill or quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19.
- Upon arrival, our technicians will apply hand sanitizer before entering your home or business and again confirm that no one is feeling ill or quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19.
- To put you at ease, we will replace our usual handshake with a wave to say “Hello” and “Thank you.”
- While performing our work, technicians will wear disposable gloves and shoe covers.
- We will practice social distancing with a goal to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from Clients, family members, and/or employees. We ask you to do the same.
- We will bag any dirty filters immediately after removing them from your system to reduce the spread of dirt, germs and viruses. We will remove these filters from your property.
- We will not ask for your signature on our electronic tablets until such time that it is deemed appropriate to do so again.
- Our technicians will once again apply hand sanitizer (outside your home or business) after the work is complete.
- The CDC does not recommend people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19. Some of our employees have requested face masks and we have provided them to those who asked. Please do not be alarmed if out of an abundance of caution, a technician wears a face mask while at your home or business.
We are committed to the safety of ALL of our clients and employees!
Thank you for trusting Obie Comfort Solutions.